Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott




Characters:
Plot:
Writing:
Cover:



Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast. Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate is invisible.

And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest.

Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them....



I was at the B&N during the summer and walked by and saw this book sitting on their Recommended for Young Adults table, and read the back, wow I thought this was going to be an interesting book.... If you know me I'm all romance and drama… and I felt like this book was going to have plenty of both. I loved it so much I had to go out and buy every other Elizabeth Scott book I could get my hands on...

First of all, I love Elizabeth Scott's characters, they are usually so witty and funny and I just always enjoy reading about them. Perfect You is no different, Kate is one of my favourite main characters and Will is so swoon-worthy it's ridiculous. I also really loved the chemistry between Kate and Will. I also loved Kate's grandmother, she was just so different from any grandma that I knew and she made the book a whole lot more interesting. Elizabeth Scott's dialogue is just SO funny and quoteable as you may see on my daily quotes. The plot for Perfect You was awesome, edge of your seat awesome you don't really know what's going to happen next. I absolutely looove Perfect You and if you like the other books on our review list you definitely will love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment