Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quotes: 5.5.2010

All quotes today are from The Mortal Instuments Series because those are the quotes I happen to have on hand :)
5.) Number 5 happens to be a personal favourite of mine, it also happens to be one of our buttons on the sidebar right here ---->
'It means 'Shadowhunters: looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234' -Jace
(City of Bones, Cassandra Clare)
4.) Number 4 was from a character that I originally didn't like in the series, but now I looove him because of his great quotes!
"From now on I will only address people by nodding at them."-Simon
"That's stupid why would you do that?"-Clary
"Because it says that 'I am a badass, and I recognize that you too, are a badass'" -Simon
(City of Ashes (?), Cassandra Clare)
3.) Number 3 is a great quote in my opinion, because 'Cooking the Soup' was code for something...... rather inappropriate for a while, and now you will know why :) feel free to use it in everyday language!
"Do you think Hodge would like some soup?" -Isabelle "No one wants any soup." -Jace"I would like some soup." -Simon"No you don't, you just want to sleep with Isabelle." -Jace
(City of Bones, Cassandra Clare)
2.) Once again another awesome Simon quote!
"I think I liked 'mundane' better than 'bloodsucker'" -Simon"With Jace, you don't really get to choose your insulting nickname." -Clary (City of Ashes (?), Cassandra Clare)
1.) I feel bad for stealing this one from Amanda but I just love this one sooooo much! Sorry Amanda!
"I'll just have them change the entry in the demonology text book from 'almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct.' Will that make you happy?" -Jace
(City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare)
Alrighty, those are your 5 quotes of the day! Comment below if you have some to share!
xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment