Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quotes 6.14.10

Hey guys, haven't done these for a while, but here they are! :) (In no particular order.)

1) "Occasionally a geological occurrence takes place that is so dramatic, it actually shifts the earth on its axis. A tsunami. An earthquake. If you could go into outer space and film the planet at the exact moment the event occurs, you would literally witness the world move. I didn't realize it at the time, but that is what meeting Amanda Valentino would be for me" (The Amanda Project by Melissa Kantor. ) I don't know what I liked about this quote, I just found it really cool.

2) "Hodge sent me to wake you up. Actually, he offered to wake you up himself, but since it's five a.m., I figured you'd be less crancky if you had something nice to look at." "Meaning you?" "What else?" (City of Bones by Cassandra Clare)

3)"Now we're detectives? Maybe we should all have code names." "Good idea, I shall be Hotschaft Von Hugenstein." (City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.)

4)"A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance novel covers?" (City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.)

5) "To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune. To lose both looks like carelessness." (The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde.) So, this one was actually quoted by Magnus bane in City of Bones, but I love Oscar Wilde's plays so I used the direct quote instead :)

As you can see, most of these were brought to you by the wonderful Cassandra Clare and her character Jace. I hope you enjoyed it:) I know I always love Cassandra Clare and Jace quotes :)

Love always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment