Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quotes 6.30.10

Hey Guys! I feel like I haven't done quotes in forever! These are all from White Cat by Holly Black, enjoy!

1.) "The easiest lies to tell are the ones you want to be true." White Cat by Holly Black

2.) "Clever as the Devil, and twice as pretty." White Cat by Holly Black

3.) "She says that what you did was a cry for help." "It was," I say. "That's why I was yelling 'Heeeelp!' I don't really go in for subtlety." White Cat by Holly Black

4.) "It feels like the whole world has turned upside down. There aren't any more rules. Hey, I say to Sam, because if the world's gone crazy, then I guess I can do whatever I want. "Guess what? I'm a worker." White Cat by Holly Black

5.) "Yesterday when we went over the plan again and again, I never thought about Grandad showing up. Because I'm an idiot, basically--an idiot with poor planning skills. Of course he's here. Where else would he be? Seriously, what else could go wrong?" White Cat by Holly Black

xoxo,
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment