Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Won Another Award!

Guess what? We won another award! Yay!

We won the "One Lovely Blog" award! We won it from Misha at My Love Affair With Books! Go check out her blog and send a thanks from us :)

So the rules for the award are we put up the button and tag 15 blogs that we love so you can check out some of our favourites. (I can't think of more than 10 blogs, but I'd feel bad if I missed someone important :( )



Its so pretty! I just keep looking at it and smiling. Isn't it so pretty? Okay back to the point... But I did want to mention the fact that it was pretty....

We tag:

Amelia from Amelia Town
Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly
Larissa from Larrisa's Bookish Life
Isalys and Vanessa from Book Soulmates
Looksie Lovitz from Books and Wits
Megan from Read it, See it
Keri from Cinnamon Quill
Jeremy from Novel Thoughts
Kris from Voracious YAppetite
Liz from Consumed by Books
Congratulations to those 10 blogs and thank you so much to Misha!
xoxo and Love Always,
Shelbie and Amanda

2 comments: