Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Hop 6!

So it's already the weekend. This week went by FAST!! But it's time for another blog hop!

Wanna join? Go to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and sign the Mr. Linky there with your answer to the question below. Don't forget to comment here!! I look forward to seeing your posts ;)

Question:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
Shelbie's Answer: Hmm... I'm pretty adaptable when it comes to reading areas but I'd usually opt for sofa or bed just because they are both comfy and you don't have to worry about being uncomfortable while you read. I wish I could say the garden one but here in Minnesota you usually get either mosquitoes or too cold to really be comfy, some days though have very nice reading weather :)

Amanda's Answer: Well... I can read pretty much anywhere. But there is one place in my house that I LOVE to read. It's the couch in our living room because it's huge and has tons of pillows, and the back is so high that my family can only see me from a few directions, which means I'm not being nagged to do something that often.


Where do you read? Make sure to let us know in the comments!

xoxo and love always,
Shelbie and Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Good answer!! Hope you come by and see my ANSWER!

    Jen @ I Read Banned Books

    ReplyDelete