Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday 5

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. So make sure to visit her blog and link your waiting on wednesday!


Once again, cant remember = number 5...

Waiting on Wednesday is another meme (I know another one!!) that I love doing, I love posting all the ones that have the possibility to add new books to the ever growing To Read List...

This seems extremely early to be excited about this, but the cover was just released so I thought why not! :)

I am waiting very impatiently for What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen who is one of my favorite authors EVER!! (I unfortunately couldn't find a good description so the below is the best I could find)


What Happened to Goodbye is about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.

Descriptive no? But it does not come out 'til May so you can't really blame anybody...
That's it for me!
Shelbie

No comments:

Post a Comment